- Fitted coat with cartridge-pleated ribbon design.
- Cuffed sleeves constructed in one piece with coat. Fasteners at neck and waist. Includes back view.
- Printed on image: "Cartridge pleated ribbon is placed around neck, pockets and down front."
- Printed on image: "a Pearl Levy design" "André 570 7 Avenue NY City La4,4627" ("City" and after is illegible.)
- LL 377
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Fitted coat with cartridge-pleated ribbon design.,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/9870.