- Double-breasted fitted striped coat with square neckline and four pockets. Includes back view.
- Printed on image: "a Pearl Levy design" "André 570 7 Avenue N.Y. City La4,4627"
- Printed on image: "Double breasted" "Smart pocket treatment"
- HH 337
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Reefer coat.,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/9833.