Two piece sports suit.
- Two piece sports suit.
- Printed on image: "Advanced Spring & Palm Beach" "Note shirring beneath pockets."
- Suit jacket with nipped in waist, four shirred pockets and skirt. Includes back view.
- Printed on image: "Designed by Pearl L. Alexander" "André 570 Seventh Avenue New York City LA 4-4627"
- Spring 1940-1941
- E 548
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Two piece sports suit.,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/9532.