- Brown overcoat with fur collar, cuff detail, 1920
- Detail of the cuff on a brown overcoat with a long lapel, light brown fur collar, and layered detailed sleeves. Labeled "Frederick Loeser & Co."
- Garment from the FIT program of Fashion and Textile Studies: History, theory, Museum Practice collection.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Frederick Loeser & Co. [Associated name] and FIT Fashion and Textile Studies: History, Theory, Museum Practice [Collector], “Brown overcoat with fur collar, cuff detail, 1920,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/9336.