Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Vionnet design, Fall Winter 1927-1928
- Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Vionnet design, Fall Winter 1927-1928
- Original fashion sketch of a female model in a Vionnet brown coat with gold thread and brown fur collar, licensed for reproduction by A. Beller & Co., Fall Winter 1927-1928.
- Pencil, ink and watercolor on paper.
- Fall Winter 1927-1928
- Is Part Of
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- A. Beller & Co. sketch collection
- A. Beller & Co. [Creator], Meyer, Max, 1876-1953 [Collector], and Vionnet, Madeleine [Designer], “Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Vionnet design, Fall Winter 1927-1928,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/9125.