- Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of Callot Soeurs design, 1926
- Original fashion sketch of a female model in a Callot Soeurs black coat with wide sleeves, red lining and shawl collar, licensed for reproduction by A. Beller & Co., 1926.
- Pencil, ink and watercolor on paper.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- A. Beller & Co. [Creator], Meyer, Max, 1876-1953 [Collector], and Callot Soeurs (Firm) [Designer], “Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of Callot Soeurs design, 1926,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8947.