Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Lanvin design, circa 1920
- Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Lanvin design, circa 1920
- Original fashion sketch of a female model in a Lanvin grey and silver cloak with pink and black trimmed collar and cuffs, licensed for reproduction by A. Beller & Co., circa 1920.
- Pencil, ink and watercolor on paper.
- circa 1920
- Is Part Of
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- A. Beller & Co. sketch collection
- A. Beller & Co. [Creator], Meyer, Max, 1876-1953 [Collector], and Lanvin, Jeanne, 1867-1946 [Designer], “Original sketch from A. Beller & Co. of a Lanvin design, circa 1920,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 2, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8939.