Woman in Crepe Blouse with Hip Buttons
- Woman in Crepe Blouse with Hip Buttons
- "Elegant blouse in crepe Chenagra. The irregular neckline is bordered with crinkle insertions continued in a jabot right hip band buttoned at the side."—caption.
- Fashion Plate from Cheney Brothers, 1928.
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Woman in Crepe Blouse with Hip Buttons,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8500.