Three Women Conversing Inside
- Three Women Conversing Inside
- Three women, left to right: woman in hat wearing windowpane patterned dress with jacket bodice, leg-of-mutton sleeves, large bow at neck and carrying umbrella, woman in hat wearing dress with puffed sleeves over fitted lace undersleeve and lace high-neck collar, woman in hat wearing fur-trimmed capelet over fur-trimmed dress with ribbon sash at waist.
- Fashion Plate from Le Goût Parisien, circa 1891.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Three Women Conversing Inside,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8475.