Four Women in April Fashions
- Four Women in April Fashions
- Four women, left to right: woman in dress with lace mancherons and side closure carrying parasol, woman in veiled hat wearing polonaise over striped skirt, woman wearing headband and dress with net overskirt and train, woman in lace cap, carrying parasol and wearing dress with bustled and flounced overskirt and pleated bodice.
- Fashion Plate from Ladies' Friend, April 1869.
- April 1868
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Four Women in April Fashions,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8380.