Three Men in Various Coats
- Three Men in Various Coats
- Three men, left to right: man wearing coat with tassels fastened at the neck, man wearing coat with quilted lining, man wear frock coat and holding a cane.
- Fashion Plate from Scott's Mirror of Fashion, November 1851.
- November 1851
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Three Men in Various Coats,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8353.