Three Men and a Boy in Jackets
- Three Men and a Boy in Jackets
- 4 figures, left to right: man in cape with tassel tie wearing striped waistcoat and top hat, boy wearing frock coat and bowtie carrying top hat and cane, man in frock coat with bow tie and top hat, man in striped pants wearing jacket and holding top hat.
- Fashion Plate from L'Elegant, Journal des Tailleurs, October 1850.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Three Men and a Boy in Jackets,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8349.