- June Fashions
- Two women, left to right: woman in lace cap wearing dress with bertha collar adorned with brooch and dress with overskirt en tablier trimmed with ribbon and lace flounces, woman in a dress trimmed with tiers of ruffles and bows. Both wear bracelets and carry floral bouquets.
- Fashion Plate from Sartain's union magazine, circa 1848.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- Barnard, William S., approximately 1809-, “June Fashions,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8335.