Woman and Young Girl
- Woman and Young Girl
- Woman on left wears dress with fitted bodice and buttons, girl on right wears sausage curls and dress with large pleat in bodice and striped border along dress skirt, sleeves and neckline.
- Fashion Plate, circa 1844.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Woman and Young Girl,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8331.