Two Women in Organdy Dresses
- Two Women in Organdy Dresses
- Two women in white dresses with gigot sleeves, neck ruffles, and wearing bonnets trimmed with ribbons and lace. Forward facing woman wears organdy dress embroidered with wool flowers and tulle Canezou.
- Fashion Plate from Le Conseiller des Graces, no. 62.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Two Women in Organdy Dresses,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8246.