- Lace-Trimmed Dresses
- Two women in lace-trimmed white dresses wearing bonnets. Woman on left has short sleeves and carries a fan. Woman on right carries a handkerchief and parasol.
- Fashion Plate, 1822.
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Miscellaneous fashion plates
- “Lace-Trimmed Dresses,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/8244.