Helena Rubinstein in Molyneux dress with sequin and pearl embroidery
- Helena Rubinstein in Molyneux dress with sequin and pearl embroidery
- Helena Rubinstein in Edward Molyneux dress from 1932 with sequin and pearl embroidery, decorated waistband and Peter Pan collar, "Kindly credit this portrait to G. Maillard Kesslere, BP, NY, Regent 4-3277" in ink, 1940 in pencil on verso
- Is Part Of
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Helena Rubinstein collection
- Kesslére, G. Maillard (George Maillard), “Helena Rubinstein in Molyneux dress with sequin and pearl embroidery,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/570.