Fox-Trimmed Fingertip-Length Suit
- Fox-Trimmed Fingertip-Length Suit
- Includes back view.
- Skirt suit: calf-length skirt with hip-length coat. Coat trimmed in fox fur at collar and fastens below collar with two buttons. Triangular-shaped insets on sleeve and at side of coat. Patch pockets and gauntlet-like cuffs.
- Written on image: "Fox trimmed finger tip length suit" "André"
- Written on image: "Tweed sport coat sleeves set in diamond shaped armhole with gradulated in sunburst effect. Wide leather belt" "André"
- This image was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” See: andrestudios.nypl.org
- Is Part Of
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer, Donor] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Fox-Trimmed Fingertip-Length Suit,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/4505.