Coat with Dark Sleeves and Z-Shaped Pockets at Top
- Coat with Dark Sleeves and Z-Shaped Pockets at Top
- Box coat with dark fabric, possibly fur, on collar and sleeves. Two strips of fabric, one on each side, are arranged in a zig zag shape and topstitched down. The strips conceal pocket openings.
- Includes back view.
- Written on image: "Andre"
- This image was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” See: andrestudios.nypl.org
- c. 1937
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer, Donor] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Coat with Dark Sleeves and Z-Shaped Pockets at Top,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/4434.