Coat with Dark Fabric Around Neck and Trapozoid Detail on Top
- Coat with Dark Fabric Around Neck and Trapozoid Detail on Top
- Includes back view.
- Knee-length fitted coat. Fur collar has appearance of being a separate piece which is layered under the coat. Geometric fur pieces applied to upper bodice, one on each side. Belted at waist.
- Written on image: "André 570 Seventh Avenue New York City Lack 4-4627"
- This image was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” See: andrestudios.nypl.org
- c. 1937
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer, Donor] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Coat with Dark Fabric Around Neck and Trapozoid Detail on Top,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/4424.