Coat with Light Brown Dress; Hat; Scarf; and Gloves
- Coat with Light Brown Dress; Hat; Scarf; and Gloves
- Thigh length coat with geometric cuts and kissing front; fastens at neck with one large light brown button; collar and lapels with trapunto stitching; worn with light brown dress, hat and gloves. Includes back view.
- Written on image: "André 570 - 7 Avenue New York City La 4-4627"
- This image was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” See: andrestudios.nypl.org
- c. 1937
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer, Donor] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Coat with Light Brown Dress; Hat; Scarf; and Gloves,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/4363.