Coat with Four Pockets and Two Buttons at Neck
- Coat with Four Pockets and Two Buttons at Neck
- Box coat with four pockets, two on chest and two below waist. CF opening with two buttons on either side of neck. Patch pockets have square bottom and are covered by flaps that connect to main garment.
- Includes back view.
- Written on image: "Andre 570 - 7th Avenue New York City Lack 4-4627"
- This image was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” See: andrestudios.nypl.org
- c. 1937
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- André Studios sketches
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer, Donor] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Coat with Four Pockets and Two Buttons at Neck,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/4337.