Capote d'Alpaga, Fashion Plate from Journal des Dames et des Modes
- Capote d'Alpaga, Fashion Plate from Journal des Dames et des Modes
- Man wearing an alpaca overcoat and stovepipe hat.
- Image reproduced in Fashion Plates: 150 Years of Style, written by April Calahan, edited by Karen Trivette Cannell (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2015), plate 21
- Figure 21-US.NNFIT.SC.TT500.J695.1805.603
- Is Part Of
- No Known Copyright
- Public Domain
- In the case where items have been identified as being in the public domain, SPARC has determined that there is no known copyright restricting its use in the United States. Researchers do not need SPARC's permission to reuse these items. However, these works may be subject to other restrictions due to rights of privacy, or publicity, and they may also be subject to laws when used outside of the United States.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Fashion Plates: 150 Years of Style
- “Capote d'Alpaga, Fashion Plate from Journal des Dames et des Modes,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/2953.