- Infant's Dresses
- Image# 20: Infant’s dress of pink and white checked cotton with buttons on bias-cut center front band, gathered skirt falling from yoke, embroidered white collar, white cuffs on puffed sleeves. Wholesale price: $22.50 per dozen. Size “babette.” (Fall 1956, scrapbook)
- Image# 30: Infant’s dress of pink and white dotted Swiss with Valenciennes lace on Peter Pan collar, raised waist, puffed sleeves, gathered skirt, white organdy petticoat. Wholesale price: $22.50 per dozen. Size “babette.” (Fall 1956, scrapbook)
- 5” x 11”
- Is Part Of
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Joseph Love, Inc. collection
- Love, Joseph, 1891?-1971 and Joseph Love, Inc., “Infant's Dresses,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/2177.