Jean Dessès evening gown
- Jean Dessès evening gown
- Green evening gown with pink, blue and white horizontal stripes, bateau neck, straight skirt and looped panel from back waist to shoulders. Includes back view in pencil. #B996
- 1964 (Spring)
- 9" x 11"
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Bergdorf Goodman Custom Salon sketches
- Dessès, Jean, 1904-1970 and Bergdorf Goodman (New York, N.Y.), “Jean Dessès evening gown,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/1430.