Jean Dessès tan suit
- Jean Dessès tan suit
- Single-breasted tan suit. Jacket has standing collar, peplum and side buckles. Gathered full skirt. Includes back view in pencil. #XB3422
- 1952 (Spring)
- 9" x 11"
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- The Special Collections and College Archives (SPARC) of the FIT Library does not own copyright for all material held in its physical custody. It is the researcher's obligation to satisfy copyright law when copying or using materials (including digital materials) found in or made available from the unit. If you would like more information about reusing this image, then please contact us at [email protected]
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Bergdorf Goodman Custom Salon sketches
- Dessès, Jean, 1904-1970 and Bergdorf Goodman (New York, N.Y.), “Jean Dessès tan suit,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 8, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/1194.