- Two-piece suit with jacket edged in cord and skirt with front center pleats.
- Cord is fashioned in loop design on collar. Includes back view.
- Printed on image: "Cord outlines the collar, closing, and pockets of this 2-piece suit." "designed by Pearl Alexander Andre" "570 Seventh Ave. New York City"
- Spring 1940-1941
- X 739
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer] and André (Firm) [Creator], “Two-piece suit with jacket edged in cord and skirt with front center pleats.,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/10619.