- Molyneux bloused silhouette.
- Fitted long-sleeved dress with open neckline, embellished with textured ornamental detail on bodice. Includes back view.
- Printed on image: "Designed by Pearl Alexander" "Andre 570 - 7th Ave. New York City"
- Printed on image: "Note belt is set in the back of coat and loose at the front. Pleats at waist give slight blouse to silhouette."
- Spring 1940-1941
- T 698
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer], André (Firm) [Creator], and Molyneux, Edward Henry (1891-1974) [Associated name], “Molyneux bloused silhouette.,” SPARC Digital, accessed June 1, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/10579.