- Black fitted coat with black satin trimming.
- Includes smaller back view of coat showing satin band dropping to hemline.
- Tailored wrap coat with wide black satin collar and two narrow bands of satin dropping along each side of closing; then running parallel to bottom of skirt. Satin bands also ornament sleeves at wrist.
- Printed on image: "Import AW I" "André"
- 4 F 4
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This image is the property of the New York Public Library and was originally digitized as part of the collaborative project, “André Studios 1930-1941: Fashion Drawings & Sketches in the Collections of the Fashion Institute of Technology and The New York Public Library.” Any questions regarding reuse of this image should be directed to the New York Public Library (please see: http://nypl.org/permissions). Users can additionally locate the NYPL copy of the image in their Digital Collections (https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/) and consult the associated rights statement.
- If you feel this work violates copyright law, then please notify us immediately. Our intention is purely educational, but we will promptly remove any material determined to be in violation.
- Alexander, Pearl Levy [Designer], André (Firm) [Creator], and Heim, Jacques [Conceptor], “Black fitted coat with black satin trimming.,” SPARC Digital, accessed May 29, 2023, https://sparcdigital.fitnyc.edu/items/show/10447.